Save the Princess Nail Polish - deep blue jelly with gold and silver glitter
Save the Princess is a beautiful deep blue jelly nail polish, swimming with different sizes of gold and silver glitter in hex and circle shapes, some of them holographic.
Inspiration: Star Wars: specifically the accent colors seen during the medal-bestowing scene at the end of A New Hope. I feel like it summarizes all of the heroic elements of the original film!
About Our Nail Lacquers
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Nontoxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, or common allergens)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product callednail polish thinner,sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommendacetoneas the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate:An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol:A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer:A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1:A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants:We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers