Whipped Body Butter - fall/winter exclusive! - luxurious rich moisturizer
We only offer our highly popular whipped butters during the cooler months of the year, when there's very little chance they'll melt in transit to you!
Our Whipped Body Butter is so decadent, rich and luxurious! It's made by whipping together the finest natural butters & oils - including cocoa butter, shea butter,, and grapeseed oil - along with other good-for-you ingredients. The final result is a product that's ultra-moisturizing without being overly greasy.
We are starting with a very limited release of last year's best-sellers! If you're interested in future scent releases or restocks, please join our mailing list to be notified!
This is safe for use on the body, face, or intimate areas, and is suitable for sensitive skin. It's wonderful in the winter and/or on any spots that always seem to be too dry. We highly recommend using this right after a shower or bath, while your skin is still damp, to reap the full benefits of this butter!
- Luxurious texture, long-lasting moisture
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Softens and conditions
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- High-quality reusable glass containers
How to Use:
- Best used when you're fresh out of the water, while your skin is still damp!
- Scoop out of jar with clean fingers. A little goes a long way!
- Apply all over after a shower, or to any dry spots any other time you feel like it :)
A Guide to Sizes:
4oz glass jar: A good size for regular use, or when you'd prefer nonplastic packaging
9.5oz plastic jar: A good size for frequent use, or when you'd prefer less-breakable packaging.
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place - under 80 degrees F, please!
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- If your butter starts to look yellowed: This means the fragrance you picked has a high vanilla content. It's totally normal!
- If your butter feels grainy: Sometimes all-natural butters become grainy-feeling with time, especially if they become warm enough to partially melt. This is normal! It's merely due to shea butter containing multiple different lovely types of fat, with different melting points. The grains will melt against your skin upon application!
- Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Butter, Safflower Oil, BTMS-50, Tapioca Starch, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Vitamin E Oil, Mica.
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee