Cuticle Balm - protection for dry & delicate skin
New scents for June 2021:
Black Star: Plumeria, gardenia, lavender, amber, and myrrh
Care-A-Lot: Homemade blackberry-peach pie, with just a pinch of lemon zest
Compassion (Blue Diamond): Lily of the valley, honeydew melon, and sea salt
Jack Pumpkinhead: perfect pumpkin pie, heavy on the vanilla & cinnamon
The Haunted Grove: Cedarwood, wet leaves, syrupy Bourbon vanilla
Hollow Hills: Green grass, heliotrope, night-blooming jasmine, oakmoss, soft musk, and earthy patchouli
Onsen of the Spirit Realm: Lemongrass, clean fresh cotton, relaxing herbs & aged exotic wood
Soaring Over Waterfall City: Bergamot, coriander, hyacinth, tonka, and clear cool water
Over the years, we've gotten rave reviews from woodworkers, athletes, medical professionals, and musicians for the positive effects of our vegan cuticle balm recipe. It provides intense skin-softening protection from the elements for your cuticles, hands, feet, elbows - basically anywhere on your skin that could use some extra TLC!
Offered in generously-sized 1-ounce tins that are too big to easily lose, but still easily fit in your pocket! And our recipe won't melt everywhere, either!
GALATEA is the name of our bath & body product line - everything's still made by Lynae, it's just a different label :)
- Long-lasting protection
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Rich, yet absorbs quickly
- Moisturizing & skin-softening
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
How to Use:
- Scoop a bit out of the tin with clean fingernails, or just rub to collect some on your finger, and apply anywhere you need protection & softness!
- For best effect, apply after hand-washing, or whenever your skin has gotten wet - this will lock in the hydration!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- Please note: if stored at higher temperatures, this balm may take on a "grainy" texture. This is completely natural & does NOT mean it has "gone bad." The "grains" (shea & mango butter) will melt into your skin on contact! To prevent graininess, store your balms in a cool place!
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Mango Butter, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Avocado Butter, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Green Tea Oil, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Tapioca Powder, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E Oil.