Midsummer in Midautumn - complete set of all 10 Midsommar-inspired colors!
Order the complete set of all 10 of our Midsummer In Midautumn collection, and receive one of the polishes for free!
This bundled set includes:
Do You Feel Held? Nail Polish - warm-toned purple with blue & red shimmer
Each Runic Letter Nail Polish - light periwinkle jelly with blue iridescent flakes
Ignore The Bear Nail Polish - umber-toned brown with pure silver flakes
Life Like the Seasons Nail Polish - fern green creme with gold iridescent flakes
Our Most Sacred Offering Nail Polish - pastel botanical glitter topper
The Precious Sun Nail Polish - rich buttery yellow creme
The Queen Must Ride Alone Nail Polish - mauve crelly with floral-toned glitter
Reborn In The Great Cycle Nail Polish - deep cobalt blue scattered holo
This High My Fire Nail Polish - matte color-shifting peach tones
We Dance Until We Fall Nail Polish - teal crelly with scattered red glitter
Inspiration: The sunlight-rich, soft yet jewel-toned, color palette of the cult horror film, Midsommar.
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, fragrance, and common allergens
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner, sold at most beauty supply stores - or in our shop!
- We recommend acetone or soy-based removers the most safe and effective nail polish removers. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use, or use our Remover Remedy to moisturize & remove your polish at the same time!
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers