Whipped Body Butter - winter exclusive! - luxurious rich moisturizer
Our Whipped Body Butter is so decadent, rich and luxurious! It's made by whipping together the finest natural butters & oils - including cocoa butter, shea butter,, and grapeseed oil - along with other good-for-you ingredients. The final result is a product that's ultra-moisturizing without being overly greasy.
We only offer our whipped butters during the cold months of the year. This winter, we're proud to have them available in a selection of a dozen of our most popular scents, or unscented :)
A brief rundown of the notes in all available scents:
As the World Falls Down
Rhubarb, cedar, orange, blackberry jam, fig, teak wood
Turned earth, warm nutmeg, banana, whipped cream, rich dry cocoa, and just a hint of cherry on top
Chivalry In Space
Ginger, cardamom, whiskey, caramel & tobacco
Clarice & Hannibal
Black tea, honey, orange, lavender, pine, rosemary, sage
Freshly cured pipe tobacco, tropical soil, ancient stone, and black tea with cream
Lavender, cucumber, gin, chamomile, Assam black tea
Birch bark, fir needle, cypress, tonka, eucalyptus
Exotic ambers, sandalwood, dark musk, decadent candy sweets
Gomez & Morticia
Thyme, oak, rich soil, syrupy Bourbon vanilla, salt, & amber
Date fruit, dragon's blood resin, olive wood, clay
Fresh coconut milk, white currant, lemon peel, and an undernote of ozone
Something With Some Slink
Pomegranate, nutmeg, rhubarb, cinnamon, & vanilla
(Smells faintly of cocoa butter)
Note: Due to the labor involved in production, these are not available in 2oz jars!
This is safe for use on the body, face, or intimate areas, and is suitable for sensitive skin. It's wonderful in the winter and/or on any spots that always seem to be too dry. We highly recommend using this right after a shower or bath, while your skin is still damp, to reap the full benefits of this butter!
- Luxurious texture, long-lasting moisture
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Softens and conditions
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- High-quality reusable glass containers
How to Use:
- Best used when you're fresh out of the water, while your skin is still damp!
- Scoop out of jar with clean fingers. A little goes a long way!
- Apply all over after a shower, or to any dry spots any other time you feel like it :)
A Guide to Sizes:
- 2oz glass jar: A good size for travel, trying out a new scent, or light use
- 4oz glass jar: A good size for regular use
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place - under 80 degrees F, please!
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- If your butter starts to look yellowed: This means the fragrance you picked has a high vanilla content. It's totally normal!
- If your butter feels grainy: Sometimes all-natural butters become grainy-feeling with time, especially if they become warm enough to partially melt. This is normal! It's merely due to shea butter containing multiple different lovely types of fat, with different melting points. The grains will melt against your skin upon application!
- Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Butter, Safflower Oil, BTMS-50, Tapioca Starch, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Vitamin E Oil, Mica.
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee