SALE Hydrating Body Butter - rich moisturizer for thirsty skin
Enjoy our end of year inventory clearance sale! All Body Butters are 15% off :)
Click here for the stories behind the scents!
Our Hydrating Body Butter (formerly known as Summer Butter) is so decadent, rich and luxurious! We absolutely adore this body butter. It's thick and rich, yet won't melt or turn grainy in the heat.
We have a limited selection of scents in stock in glass jars, and are in the midst of transitioning to plastic due to supply chain issues. We add new stock periodically - if you don't see creams available in your favorite fragrance, please sign up for our announcement list to hear about future updates!
This is safe for use on the body, face, or intimate areas, and is suitable for sensitive skin. It's wonderful year-round and/or on any spots that always seem to be too dry. We highly recommend using this right after a shower or swim!
- Luxurious texture, long-lasting moisture
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Softens, hydrates & conditions
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- High-quality reusable containers (note: Due to global supply chain issues, we have had to switch to plastic jars for the foreseeable future, but they are still reusable!)
How to Use:
- Scoop out of jar with clean fingers, and apply anywhere you need moisture & softness!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- If your body butter starts to look yellowed: This means the fragrance you picked has a high vanilla content. It's totally normal!
- Distilled Water, Safflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Panthenol, Aloe Extract, Marigold Extract, Chamomile Extract, Lavender Extract, Cucumber Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Oil, Carbomer, Optiphen.