Remover Remedy - R'lyeh Is For Lovers Scent Collection
Our Remover Remedy is a concentrated product you add to your bottle of acetone (or other nail polish remover), to moisturize and protect your nails & skin from the drying effects of polish removal - as well as making the removal process more pleasant by including a scent of your choice!
Scents in this collection:
Cyclopean Masonry: An architecture, or a secret society? Freshly cured pipe tobacco, tropical soil, ancient stone, and black tea with cream
Eldritch Elixir: Lavender, cucumber, gin, chamomile, Assam black tea
The Gibbous Moon: Meditations on a star-filled night: Lemongrass, black currant, patchouli, and sharp sweet peppermint
Grog-So-Thoth: Pear, dragonfruit, apricot jam, tequila, marshmallow, neroli, and driftwood
Lost Carcosa: Strawberry rhubarb jam, orange juice, ginger, fresh cucumber, clover
The Lurking Fear: Freshly crushed watermelon pulp, blood flower, tonka, amaretto, balsam
Martini of Madness: Lychee, pineapple, gin, lemon peel, orange blossom, amber, vermouth
Mi-Go Mojito: Fresh mint, lime, Valencia orange, gold rum, passionfruit
Mother Shub's Sangria: White wine, tangerine and mango, spiked with dark rum, cassia, nutmeg, mahogany, and clove
Squamous Sunset: Hair of the black dog at dawn: Maraschino liqueur, dewy grasses, patchouli, cinnamon, oud
We generally recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover - but as everyone knows, it is very drying to your cuticles & skin. And, since non-acetone removers usually require more exposure time to get the job done, they too can cause wear and tear to your skin’s natural barrier. This additive uses gentle, humectant glycerin and skin-loving, fast-absorbing oil to compensate :)
Note: we've included a photo of our Rinse-Free Hand Cleanser here, as we don't yet have pics of Remover Remedy, and both products are provided in the same type of bottle :)
- Fast-drying gel
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Moisturizing & skin-softening
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- High quality reusable containers
How to Use:
- add as little or as much as you want to any bottle of remover. (We like to add the full 1oz bottle to 8oz of acetone!) After combining, shake gently to mix. This additive will completely blend with acetone and shouldn’t require further shaking after the initial mixing - but separation is normal with non-acetone formulas, and you’ll likely need to shake it again before each use.
- Do not sniff your remover in order to smell the added fragrance. You can sniff it before it’s added, or smell it on your nails as it evaporates!
- Do not apply the undiluted additive directly to your skin! If you want to test it before adding it to remover, add a couple drops to a tablespoon of water,, and test that :)
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Vitamin E Oil. May Contain: Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Blue 1, Red 5, Yellow 7.