Artisan Bar Soaps - Always Winter, Never Christmas Scent Collection
This year our winter holiday scents are available as bar soaps! We are starting to run low on stock, but still have about half the scents remaining!
We use high-quality melt-and-pour soap bases (no cure time required), with our own additives, colors, & in-house fragrance blends to create our highly humectant glycerin soaps.
Pictured are some samples of soap we've made before, and samples of a couple different soap molds we'll be using, but please read on for more info on each soap on offer.
A Wood At Night-Time (rectangle bar soap with wave imprint, swirled, with shea butter & colloidal oats - good for sensitive skin)
Illuminated by the light of a lamp-post: Birch, oudh, Meyer lemon, snow-drop flowers, clove, gooseberry, vanilla, and an airy light musk
SOLD OUT A Wonderful Tea (round puck soap dotted with tea leaves)
Warming up by the fire in a homey little cave: Spiced pumpkin cake topped with sugar, buttered toast, vegan honey accord, savory tidbits, and vanilla rooibos
Such A Bad Faun (rectangle/square soap slice, layered)
A perilous blend of hospitality, seduction & treachery: Myrrh, cinnamon, frankincense, apple, bergamot, & pecan
SOLD OUT Proud & Cold & Stern (round puck soap, topped with sea salt)
A tall pale Lady with a golden crown: Frosted peppermint, snow, chestnut, eucalyptus, vetiver, sweet lavender, & cedar.
The Best Turkish Delight (rose shaped soap with kaolin clay - good for oily skin)
Enchanted sweets, light and airy to the center: Luscious pomegranate & rosewater jelly, dusted with snowy powdered sugar, with just a hint of gum mastic resin
SOLD OUT The Trees Are Always Listening (round puck soap embedded with a decorative spruce sprig)
Most of them are on our side, but there are some who would betray us: Spruce, star anise, cinnamon, cypress, amber, nutmeg & moss
The Witch’s House (round puck soap with pumice powder - good for feet/hands)
A haunted castle, the iron gates flung open: Cold stone, clementine, silver birch leaves, cranberry, blackcurrant, geranium, & fir
SOLD OUT Deep Magic (rectangle bar soap with wave imprint)
Old magic, old as the world, engraved in the very hills: A dark, rich, almost savory chocolate, cinnamon, orange, with an intriguing undernote of black licorice, which in combination smells more resinous than sweet
These soaps are individually molded and handmade, and as such, each bar and batch is unique.
- Rich lather
- Moisturizing soap formula
- Long-lasting bar soap
- Beautiful display piece when not in use
- Free of: gluten, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- Keep dry when not in use
- This type of soap may "sweat," or get droplets of moisture on its surface. This is totally normal, it just means it's collecting moisture from the air - moisture that's good for your skin!
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Myristic Acid, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Mica. May contain: Sugar, Salt, Pumice, Clay, Tea Leaves, Spruce Sprigs.
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee