Perfume Oils - Always Winter, Never Christmas Scent Collection
We're so excited to finally be rolling out our perfume oils! This project was on hold for most of 2020 due to difficulty in finding the right bottles, but we finally received our glassware in January 2021 :)
These scents will only be available for a limited time, but we will be releasing the rest of our scents as perfumes soon as well!
Our high-quality perfume oils use a blend of jojoba oil and fractionated coconut oil as a base, to provide a highly shelf stable, long lasting formula that will be compatible with your skin and help amplify the scent. All labels (we are still in the process of finalizing the designs) will include scent notes for your reference!
Scents in this collection:
A Wood At Night-Time
Illuminated by the light of a lamp-post: Birch, oudh, Meyer lemon, snow-drop flowers, clove, gooseberry, vanilla, and an airy light musk
A Wonderful Tea
Warming up by the fire in a homey little cave: Spiced pumpkin cake topped with sugar, buttered toast, vegan honey accord, savory tidbits, and vanilla rooibos
Such A Bad Faun
A perilous blend of hospitality, seduction & treachery: Myrrh, cinnamon, frankincense, apple, bergamot, & pecan
Proud & Cold & Stern
A tall pale Lady with a golden crown: Frosted peppermint, snow, chestnut, eucalyptus, vetiver, sweet lavender, & cedar.
The Best Turkish Delight
Enchanted sweets, light and airy to the center: Luscious pomegranate & rosewater jelly, dusted with snowy powdered sugar, with just a hint of gum mastic resin
The Trees Are Always Listening
Most of them are on our side, but there are some who would betray us: Spruce, star anise, cinnamon, cypress, amber, nutmeg & moss
The Witch’s House
A haunted castle, the iron gates flung open: Cold stone, clementine, silver birch leaves, cranberry, blackcurrant, geranium, & fir
Old magic, old as the world, engraved in the very hills: A dark, rich, almost savory chocolate, cinnamon, orange, with an intriguing undernote of black licorice, which in combination smells more resinous than sweet
- Compatible with most sensitive skin
- Free of: gluten, soy, parabens, phthalates
- Complex intriguing fragrance that stays "close" to you - perfect for workplaces and public spaces!
- Fragrance will smell unique to you, blending with your natural skin chemistry
A Guide to Sizes:
5mL bottles are green glass with an open mouth for ease of testing and decanting
- 1mL samples are amber glass rollerballs, with stainless steel ball bearings for ease of application. If you prefer glass vials with stopper caps instead, please mention it in your notes at checkout - we keep those in stock for our own in-house uses, so it's easy enough to whip some up for you!
How to Use:
- Before applying, roll between your palms and shake gently to ensure the oil properly blended, as some scent molecules like to settle in the bottle over time
- Dab fragrance on pulse points such as wrist, inner elbow, throat, decolletage. Start with only one spot to test & see how you like it! You can always apply more, but scent is difficult to wash off if you use more than you wanted!
- Other suggested uses - add a few drops to an oil burner, use in your favorite scent locket, or dab onto a scrap of fabric/hankerchief to scent your bag or your clothing drawers. Can be added a few drops at a time to your favorite unscented bath & body or household cleaning products too!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 1-2 years
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Proprietary Fragrance Blend