Sampler Pack: GALATEA Whipped Soap
Can't decide which of our GALATEA Whipped Soap scents to try? Pick up this sampler set and get 3 different small 2oz jars! Each of these will last you for a few baths, and are perfect for throwing in your purse or travel bag.
Our Whipped Soap is made from scratch in-house from our own recipe. It's fluffy and light - a joy to use! Plus, it cleanses thoroughly but gently, and moisturizes all at the same time.
Unlike traditional soaps, our formula has a pH that's identical to your skin. That makes it one of the most good-for-you cleansers you can get! Our Whipped Soap is suitable for all skin types - it even makes a great shampoo! Kids love it too!
Offered in an array of custom blended scents with geeky and fandom themes :)
Note: Photos show a variety of soaps. Each soap scent has a different color or blend of colors. These won't stain your skin!
Our current scent list includes two series:
David Bowie Playlist: each scent inspired by a different song
Fantasy Destinations: each scent inspired by a different mythical location
Select from the drop-down menu for a full list of individual scents and descriptions.
This product is part of our new bath & beauty brand, GALATEA: Geeky fantasy bath & beauty!
- Fluffy, creamy, luxurious texture
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Moisturizing & skin-softening
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- Eco-friendly, reusable glass container
How to Use:
- Scoop out of jar with clean fingers, and apply to wet skin, working up a lather. (The lather is creamier and softer than most soaps, and a little goes a long way.) Rinse clean!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- Cocopropylamine Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Salt, Kaolin Clay, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Mica.