Scented Wax Melts - Always Winter, Never Christmas Limited Edition Scents
We now offer scented wax for your wax burner of choice, in all of our house fragrances. If you're new to using wax melts, this FAQ is a good resource to learn more!
Our melts are offered in a standard 3oz clamshell block, which can easily be broken down into 6 individual cubes.
Use as little or as much as you like! Experiment with mixing and matching! We like to use 2 gems, or 1 cube, at a time, which we find will scent one medium-sized room nicely without being overpowering.
Although you can use your melts right away, for maximum throw, you should plan to allow your melts them to sit and cure for a minimum of 1-2 weeks after they arrive at your home. 1 pack of cured wax should offer you ~60 hours of scent time.
We use a custom parasoy blend that we feel creates the best throw and most long-lasting scent. These can be used with any wax melter (we recommend tea lights or hot plates) - or if you like something a bit more subtle, these can be used like potpourri, unmelted, in a dish or in your linens!
All our wax gems are free of gluten, tree nuts, parabens, phthlalates
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- If your wax starts to look yellowed: This means the fragrance you picked has a high vanilla content. It's totally normal!