Limited Edition - GALATEA Whipped Body Butter - Halloween Scents!
The full selection of Halloween scents will only stay on the site until November 30th! All items are made to order - please allow 5-10 days before shipment!
Select from the drop-down menu to see all available scents, and go to this page for the full story, scent notes and description behind each one!
Our Whipped Body Butter is so decadent, rich and luxurious! It's made by whipping together the finest natural butters & oils - including cocoa butter, shea butter, avocado butter, and grapeseed oil - along with other good-for-you ingredients. The final result is a product that's ultra-moisturizing without being overly greasy.
This is safe for use on the body, face, or intimate areas, and is suitable for sensitive skin. It's wonderful in the winter and/or on any spots that always seem to be too dry. Because it is an entirely oil-based product, it may not be the best fit for oily or acne-prone skin.
We highly recommend using this right after a shower or bath, while your skin is still damp, to reap the full benefits of this butter!
This product is part of our new bath & beauty brand, GALATEA: Geeky fantasy bath & beauty!
- Luxurious texture, long-lasting moisture
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Softens and conditions
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
- High quality, reusable containers: 4 oz jar is glass, 9.5 oz size is plastic - balancing eco-consciousness with durability & shipping cost considerations!
How to Use:
- Scoop out of jar with clean fingers, and apply anywhere you need moisture & softness!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- Sometimes all-natural butters become grainy-feeling with time, especially if they become warm enough to partially melt. This does not mean they have expired or "gone bad." It's merely due to the lovely fatty acids deciding they'd like to group more closely together. The grains will melt against your skin upon application!
- Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Butter, Safflower Oil, BTMS-50, Tapioca Starch, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Vitamin E Oil, Mica.