Dire Wolf Nail Polish - grey creme with neutral-tone glitter
Regular price $5.50
This is a warm medium-to-dark-toned true grey polish. It's packed with different sizes of white, brown, black, and grey glitters, but in spite of that, it's really decidedly non-sparkly. There might be a sparkle here or there, but it's mostly just...spotty...so if you normally aren't into glitter, we think you may still like this polish. Our customers often say it looks like asphalt!
Inspiration: The patron beast of House Stark, from A Song of Ice & Fire, or Game of Thrones
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, fragrance, and common allergens
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner, sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers