Cuticle Balm - protection for dry & delicate skin
Over the years, we've gotten rave reviews from woodworkers, athletes, medical professionals, and musicians for the positive effects of our vegan cuticle balm recipe. It provides intense skin-softening protection from the elements for your cuticles, hands, feet, elbows - basically anywhere on your skin that could use some extra TLC!
Offered in generously-sized 1-ounce tins that are too big to easily lose, but still easily fit in your pocket! And our recipe won't melt everywhere, either!
GALATEA is the name of our bath & body product line - everything's still made by Lynae, it's just a different label :)
- Long-lasting protection
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Rich, yet absorbs quickly
- Moisturizing & skin-softening
- Free of: gluten, tree nuts, soy, parabens, phthlalates
How to Use:
- Scoop a bit out of the tin with clean fingernails, or just rub to collect some on your finger, and apply anywhere you need protection & softness!
- For best effect, apply after hand-washing, or whenever your skin has gotten wet - this will lock in the hydration!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- Please note: if stored at higher temperatures, this balm may take on a "grainy" texture. This is completely natural & does NOT mean it has "gone bad." The "grains" (shea & mango butter) will melt into your skin on contact! To prevent graininess, store your balms in a cool place!
- For best quality, use within 4-6 months
- Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Mango Butter, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Avocado Butter, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Green Tea Oil, Proprietary Fragrance Blend, Tapioca Powder, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E Oil.