IT'S ALIVE! Nail Polish Thinner
Nail polish thinner is a lifesaver for anyone who loves their nail polish collection!
The ingredients consist of the same components that tend to evaporate out of your nail lacquers with time and/or exposure to air, leaving your polish overly thick.
In other words, you can use this product to restore your goopy nail polish! - or just to thin out any formula that is too thick for your liking.
Offered in a convenient squeeze bottle, a little of this product goes a long way.
To use, simply add 5-10 drops to your ailing bottle of polish, close it and shake shake shake! Add more as needed until you reach your desired consistency.
About Our Nail Lacquers
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Nontoxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, or common allergens)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Not for use directly on your nails
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.