I Am In A Dream Nail Polish - color-shifting flakie holo top coat
I Am In A Dream is the ultimate iridescent, color-shifting flakie polish! The flakies are very vibrant, and their colors shift from green to teal to vibrant fuchsia to gold. In addition to the flakies, this polish has a slinear holographic effect that can best be seen in indirect or direct sunlight.
Photos show this painted over a flat black nail polish. The base for this polish is clear, making it ideal for layering, but it can also be more subtly worn on its own. The sparkles in this polish lie flat on the nail, and are very easy to remove.
This polish takes inspiration from the multifaceted universe of Westworld. We like to think of this as the story of Dolores' internal world of emerging consciousness, distilled into color :)
On the nail photos:
1 coat I Am In A Dream over a flat black polish - some photos courtesy Cosmetic Sanctuary - read the review here: https://www.cosmeticsanctuary.com/fanchromatic-nails-maze-dream-violent-delights-dreams-frosting/
About Our Nail Lacquers
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Nontoxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, or common allergens)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner, sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers