In A Fairy Country Nail Polish - blue/purple thermal with flakies
Regular price $5.50
In A Fairy Country: A semi-sheer purple-to-sky-blue thermal polish with color-shifting pink/purple/blue/green/gold shimmer & flakies with the same color shift.
Inspiration: "Anyone in a fairy country like the Land of Oz can do anything!"
This polish can be worn on its own in 2-3 coats. It looks best with a glossy or matte top coat. It can also be used to create a "jelly sandwich" effect: 1 layer In A Fairy Country, 1 layer glitter polish (with a clear base), 1 layer In A Fairy Country, so that the glitter shines through!
About Thermal (Mood) Nail Polishes
- Colors fully change at around 88 degrees Farenheit
- The color-changing properties have a limited lifespan that averages 6 months to 2 years.
- When the effect expires, your polish will still be beautiful, but will stick in the color of either the cold or warm state. We recommend you only order thermal colors if you like both color states!
- The best way to ensure the long life of the color-change effect is to store your polish in a cool dark place - never in a car, in a window, near a heating duct, etc.
- Be aware if your parcel travels through a very cold or very hot region on its way to your home, that may affect how long the color-change effect works.
- Fanchromatic Nails cannot warranty how long your thermal polish's effects will last. However, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues - your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, fragrance, and common allergens
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use, or use an acetone additive to make it more gentle.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers