Mystery Nail Polish GRAB BAG - 2 full OR 4 mini - rare, prototypes, LEs, discontinued, OOAK
In this mystery nail polish grab bag, you will receive either 4 mini-size (5mL), or 2 full-size (15mL) bottles - your choice - for about 30% off the regular price.
All of these colors will be special polishes that are not currently listed in our shop. They may include: prototypes, one of a kind bottles, variants, overstock from our event exclusives, discontinued colors, new/unreleased colors, or even limited editions especially made for these grab bags!
Included will be a variety of colors and finishes. In the comments on your order, you are welcome to list types of polish that you love, and types that you hate. (Example: Blue is my favorite color, but I don't like big chunky glitter!) We will do our very best to curate your bag to suit those preferences, but can make no absolute guarantees, as our selections are dependent on our inventory.
We can never 100% guarantee what we will have in stock, but if you have specific requests (for example, for a discontinued color you saw advertised but weren't able to purchase in time) feel free to ask, and we'll include them if we have them.
About Fanchromatic Nails
About Our Nail Lacquers
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Nontoxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, or common allergens)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner, sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers