Nail Polish of the Month Club
Welcome to our Nail Polish of the Month Club, where you'll receive a new, unique exclusive nail polish every month! The only way to get these surprise colors is to join the club!
We have been offering an exclusive polish club on our Patreon for almost two years, but are moving our subscriptions onto our main site to streamline things. Our core group of subscribers keep coming back for more, and we'd love to have you on board too! Subscribe for as long as you want, you can cancel any time :)
Note: If you are migrating to this plan from Patreon, be advised that we no longer include the custom monthly sticker sheet - and that's reflected in the new lower price :)
Subscriptions are charged monthly on the same day of the month you made your initial purchase.
We start shipping each month's polishes in the third week of the month. As such, depending on when you order, your monthly polish may ship anywhere from a couple days or a couple weeks after you're charged - but always within the same calendar month :)
When possible, we are happy to combine your subscription shipment with any other order you place in the shop. In that case, you'll be refunded any excess shipping charges :)
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, fragrance, and common allergens
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner, sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers