Perfume Oils - General Catalog Scents
We're so excited to finally be rolling out our perfume oils in spring 2021! We've had this project brewing for over a year. Our perfumes are offered in a selection of scents from our fragrance catalog, with some scents available only as perfumes!
New (or returning) scents for March 2021 include:
Black Star: Plumeria, gardenia, lavender, amber, and myrrh.
Care-A-Lot: Homemade blackberry-peach pie, with just a pinch of lemon zest worked into the crust.
Compassion (Blue Diamond): Lily of the valley, honeydew melon, and sea salt.
The Haunted Grove: Cedarwood, a thick blanket of wet leaves, and an ominous fog of syrupy Bourbon vanilla
Hollow Hills: Green grass, heliotrope, night-blooming jasmine, oakmoss, soft musk, earthy patchouli.
Jack Pumpkinhead: The perfect scent of a pumpkin pie, heavy on the vanilla & cinnamon.
Onsen of the Spirit Realm: Lemongrass, clean fresh cotton, relaxing herbs & aged exotic wood.
Soaring Over Waterfall City: Bergamot, coriander, hyacinth, tonka, and clear cool water.
Our high-quality perfume oils use a blend of jojoba oil and fractionated coconut oil as a base, to provide a highly shelf stable, long lasting formula that will be compatible with your skin and help amplify the scent. All labels are individually designed, and include scent notes for your reference!
- Compatible with most sensitive skin
- Free of: gluten, soy, parabens, phthalates
- Complex intriguing fragrance that stays "close" to you - perfect for workplaces and public spaces!
- Fragrance will smell unique to you, blending with your natural skin chemistry
A Guide to Sizes:
5mL bottles are green glass with an open mouth for ease of testing and decanting
- 1mL samples are amber glass rollerballs, with stainless steel ball bearings for ease of application.
How to Use:
- Before applying, roll between your palms and shake gently to ensure the oil properly blended, as some scent molecules like to settle in the bottle over time
- Dab fragrance on pulse points such as wrist, inner elbow, throat, decolletage. Start with only one spot to test & see how you like it! You can always apply more, but scent is difficult to wash off if you use more than you wanted ;)
- Other suggested uses - add a few drops to an oil burner, use in your favorite scent locket, or dab onto a scrap of fabric/hankerchief to scent your bag or your clothing drawers. Can be added a few drops at a time to your favorite unscented bath & body or household cleaning products too!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 1-2 years
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Proprietary Fragrance Blend