Perfume Oils - General Catalog Scents
Our high-quality perfume oils use a blend of jojoba oil and fractionated coconut oil as a base, to provide a highly shelf stable, long lasting formula that will be compatible with your skin and help amplify the scent.
The sample size of our perfume oils are the most affordable way to test out any of our bath and body scents - as of June 2021, sample perfumes are now available in our full fragrance line :)
All labels are individually designed, and include scent notes for your reference!
- Compatible with most sensitive skin
- Free of: gluten, soy, parabens, phthalates
- Complex intriguing fragrance that stays "close" to you - perfect for workplaces and public spaces!
- Fragrance will smell unique to you, blending with your natural skin chemistry
A Guide to Sizes:
- 1mL samples are amber glass rollerballs, with stainless steel ball bearings for ease of application
- 5mL bottles are green glass with an open mouth for ease of testing and dispensing
How to Use:
- Before applying, roll between your palms and shake gently to ensure the oil properly blended, as some scent molecules like to settle in the bottle over time
- Dab fragrance on pulse points such as wrist, inner elbow, throat, decolletage. Start with only one spot to test & see how you like it! You can always apply more, but scent is difficult to wash off if you use more than you wanted ;)
- Other suggested uses - add a few drops to an oil burner, use in your favorite scent locket, or dab onto a scrap of fabric/hankerchief to scent your bag or your clothing drawers. Can be added a few drops at a time to your favorite unscented bath & body or household cleaning products too!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- GALATEA & Fanchromatic Nails: 2 brands by the same artist
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place
- For best quality, use within 1-2 years
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Proprietary Fragrance Blend