Quick Dry Top Coat Nail Polish - for a speedy manicure
Quick Dry Top Coat is Fanchromatic Nails' custom-blended top coat, for after you've finished painting color on your nails. It is designed to make your nails extra glossy, feel extra smooth, and to also make your manicure dry much faster than it would on its own! Although it is slightly tinted in the bottle, it dries clear on the nail.
We recommend applying this top coat while your polish is still tacky and not totally dry.
This listing is for one 5mL (0.5oz) mini-sized bottle.
MINI sized bottles of all our colors are available here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanchromaticNails?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=19235076
This is our recommended nail polish routine:
- remove your old polish using acetone, if needed
- lightly buff your nails
- wash your nails with dish soap or similar oil-removing soap, then dry thoroughly
- apply 1 thin coat of base coat
- apply 2-3 coats of nail color, waiting until each coat is dry to the touch before applying another
- apply 1 coat of clear top coat
- dip fingers in a bowl of cold water to shorten dry time
- after nails are completely dry, massage a good hand cream, hand wax, or cuticle oil into your hands.
All colors are personally designed and mixed by Fanchromatic Nails' owner/creator, Lynae Zebest, from many different pigments and glitters, and each formula is tested for a minimum of 2 months to make sure they will hold up in the long term. All our polish is vegan, cruelty-free, and "toxic 5"-free.
All bottles contain stainless steel ball bearings for mixing. Our polishes have a nice smooth formula and require no more than the usual gentle shake before application. Some minor settling may occur if they're left to sit for a while, but they should easily re-blend with a few shakes.
Purchase as many items as you like, for one flat shipping fee!
We offer FREE LOCAL PICKUP if you're in the SF Bay Area. Just contact us for more info.
Ingredients: Nitrocellulose, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Blue 1, Red 5.