The Maze Nail Polish - color-changing black-to-clear with copper holo glitter
The Maze is a thermal (color changing with temperature) "mood" nail polish that changes from opaque black, to clear/transparent, at 88° F (31°C).
It's filled with copper holographic glitter in a variety of sizes! I love to wear this both on its own, or over a bright color that will "pop" out with an ombre effect!
Inspiration: Westworld: "The Maze itself is the sum of a man's life: choices he makes, dreams he hangs on to. And there at the center, there's a legendary man who had been killed over and over again countless times, but always clawed his way back to life."
About Thermal (Mood) Nail Polishes
- Colors fully change at around 88 degrees Farenheit
- The color-changing properties have a limited lifespan that averages 6 months to 2 years.
- When the effect expires, your polish will still be beautiful, but will stick in the color of either the cold or warm state. We recommend you only order thermal colors if you like both color states!
- The best way to ensure the long life of the color-change effect is to store your polish in a cool dark place - never in a car, in a window, near a heating duct, etc.
- Be aware if your parcel travels through a very cold or very hot region on its way to your home, that may affect how long the color-change effect works.
- Fanchromatic Nails cannot warranty how long your thermal polish's effects will last. However, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues - your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
About Our Nail Lacquers
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Nontoxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, or common allergens)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product callednail polish thinner,sold at any beauty supply store.
- We recommendacetoneas the most safe and effective nail polish remover. Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate:An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol:A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer:A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1:A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants:We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers