Hi friends! In lieu of our usual 4th of July sale, this year we chose all profits from purchases on the 4th (plus an extra out-of-pocket amount) to Partners In Health's work in the Navajo Nation. Check our Instagram in the coming days to see a screenshot of the final amount!
Today, until Monday at midnight, we are offering a bit of a sale - and 20% of all our income from purchases during the event will also be going to a good cause: City Slicker Farms, an Oakland, CA based program with a mission to empower mostly low-income communities of color to meet the basic need for fresh, healthy food by creating sustainable, high-yield urban farms and backyard gardens.
Our 20%-off sale includes:
- a selection of nail polishes
- our entire line of rinse-free hand cleansers
- our entire line of body creams
- our entire line of summer butters
...and we'll also include a FREE hand sanitizer in all orders of $25 or more!
Lastly, we have 2 special limited edition offerings (as part of the Polish Pickup Rewind event) that are available throughout the month of July:
- Twu Wuv Nail Polish is a dreamy, shimmery light purple crelly-finish polish, with pastel & iridescent glitters, blue & gold microflakes, and tiny iridescent flakies - inspired by The Princess Bride!
- Soaring Over Waterfall City is a very special, summery, aquatic scent (with a bit of spice and floral) offered in our full product line: bergamot, coriander, hyacinth, tonka, and clear cool water. It's inspired by Dinotopia by James Gurney!
A portion of proceeds from these two items will also go to City Slicker Farms throughout the entire month - not just during the sale.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support and interest in our products! We love creating them and sharing with you :)