Cuticle Balms & Lip Balms
Nail Polish Discovery Box
Regular price $30.00
Interested in our nail polish line, but not even sure where to start? Or would you like to give a gift and don't know what they would like?
Welcome to our Discovery Box! It includes a hand-curated collection of 6 of our most popular colors - mini or large - plus a manicure instruction & info sheet, all at a nice discount!
Additionally, for a more full manicure kit, you can choose to add any of the following:
- 1 Strong Bond Base Coat and 1 Quick Dry Top Coat
- 1 Cuticle Balm (unscented)
We know you or your loved one will be thrilled with our Discovery Boxes - which is why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our items!
About Our Products
- Handmade in San Francisco, CA
- Designed, mixed & packaged in-house
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, and common allergens
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Store your polish in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Ingredients sometimes settle & gel - give the bottle a few gentle shakes before opening
- Nail polish thickens over time as the solvents inside evaporate. If yours gets too thick, you can bring it back to life with a product called nail polish thinner
- We recommend acetone as the most safe and effective nail polish remover. (Moisturize your nails & hands before and after use.)
- Ethyl Acetate: An organic compound, used as a solvent to make our ingredients blend well. This naturally occurs in wine.
- Butyl Acetate: An organic compound, also used as a solvent. It naturally occurs in many fruit.
- Nitrocellulose: A film-forming ingredient derived from green plants.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Also known as rubbing alcohol, used to disperse our dry pigments.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride: A polymer that makes our polish gel and form a good film. Adipic acid is naturally found in mushrooms.
- Sterealkonium Bentonite: A type of natural clay. Gives our matte polishes their special finish.
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate: An organic polymer that keeps our polish flexible on the nail & helps prevent chipping.
- Silica: Also known as the primary component in sand, used as a hardener.
- N-Butyl Alcohol: A natural byproduct of sugar fermentation, used as a solvent.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer: A film former, also used in sunscreen and eye makeup.
- Benzophenone-1: A UV absorber, used to keep our polish colorfast
- Colorants: We use a wide variety of micas, pigments & batch-certified lakes, as well as special ingredients such as Mylar flakes, aluminum powder, and metal and plastic glitters, which we source from reliable manufacturers. All of them are known to be safe for use in nail lacquers